Santa would definitely approve of these reindeer cupcakes. They are cute and delicious and will light up your holiday get-together as bright as Rudolph's nose. They're perfect for a school party, holiday open house, or even to leave for Santa on Christmas Eve.
Plus, kids will love to have a hand in creating these fun holiday treats!
- Chocolate cake mix (or your favorite cake flavor) and the ingredients called for on the back of the box
- Chocolate frosting (or another "deer" color of your choice)
- Black gel writing icing (sold in the baking aisle)
- Pretzels for the antlers
- Vanilla wafers for the muzzle
- M&Ms or another candy for eyes and a nose
- Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the box.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely, then frost.
- Place a vanilla wafer on each cupcake. Then create a nose by using the writing gel as “glue” to stick a brown or red candy in place. (You can create eight brown-nosed reindeer for Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen and a red-nosed reindeer for the infamous Rudolph!)
- Add two pretzels for antlers, and candies for eyes. Use the writing gel to dot the “eyes.”
matka_Wariatka via Canva
Tetiana_Chudovska via Canva